Bloody Knuckles Newsletter

BLOODY KNUCKLES NEWSLETTER If you're interested in weekly updates from me on crime fiction or if you want a quick flash fition read that hits you twice as hard, check out my newsletter by subscribing below.

Enter your email address:

A TinyLetter Email Newsletter

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yeah, I Should Be

Writing.

I have three stories submitted into the netherlands of slush piles. I'm not even sure what a digital slush pile looks like but I know I have two sitting in them right now. I also have an old fashion hard-copy story out to The Strand, a magazine that turns out to be about a dozen miles from where I sit typing this.

The bigger concern is not NANOWRIMO but the upcoming deadline for theMWA First Novel competition. I should have had the jump on this much earlier. I'm a little shy on the word count and I'm editing as I go.

I just looked at the time.

Enough surfing and blogging.

Concentrate because I should be...

No comments: