Bloody Knuckles Newsletter

BLOODY KNUCKLES NEWSLETTER If you're interested in weekly updates from me on crime fiction or if you want a quick flash fition read that hits you twice as hard, check out my newsletter by subscribing below.

Enter your email address:

A TinyLetter Email Newsletter

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back from Bouchercon

Had a very interesting time and spoke with some very interesting people. Twice I saw Christina Faust of Money Shot fame but I was on the second or third level each time and she was on the ground floor. Alas. One less fan who got to offer his admiration.

I wound up going solo to the PWA Shamus awards at the Slippery Noodle. Still a good time. I was in the presence of big names but stayed low. I did offer my services for next years awards. Fun evening. Great bar.

The Michael Connelly interview was entertaining and enlightening. Michael Koryta did a fine job of conducting the interview. He was light, humorous, and groveled appropriately.

Finally, what a fantastic city Indianapolis was. The coordinators of this years event really left a great impression on a first timer. Nice job.

And that was it. I would really like to go back in the future.

No comments: