Bloody Knuckles Newsletter

BLOODY KNUCKLES NEWSLETTER If you're interested in weekly updates from me on crime fiction or if you want a quick flash fition read that hits you twice as hard, check out my newsletter by subscribing below.

Enter your email address:

A TinyLetter Email Newsletter

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fantasy Football

Two things happened to my team this past weekend. The first was I didn't realize Kevin Walker of the Houston Texans was a game time decision. The second was I needed 29 points from Peyton Manning to win. He got me 27. I lost by one. Had I been paying attention to the rest of my team and not just Senor Bouldin from Arizona, I would have played anyone else and won my week.

Coaching is tough.

Writing is tougher at times. I'm trying to develop a series centered around baseball and murders in game cities. I can't quite figure out who my detective should be: An umpire? A sports reporter? A vendor? Maybe it's a bad idea.

No comments: